taking footprints

leave only footprints, take only memories. nah, i am taking my footprints with me.

10.19.2001

ok, now i know we may not be at a point where this is humorous, but for your viewing pleasure...

finally 'me and pics' matches (somewhat) the design i have here. made some slight 'me' updates (i haven't changed that much, yet. it's only been a month or so. give me some time. v.2.0 may take a few years. it's in the works :P ).

i discovered the answer to a question i have always had, but was too embarrassed to ask. especially since my dad is a 'car guy' and believes that i have all car knowledge hot wired in to my brain. he's really good at giving me that quizzical 'that is an innane question. you're supposed to be a smart kid. why are you asking?' look. so, if you, too, wonder how gas pumps know when the tank is full, check it out. and there are some good time wasters on the click and clack page...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home