taking footprints

leave only footprints, take only memories. nah, i am taking my footprints with me.

9.27.2001

chad is is neat-o. he linked to me! i am honored. and thanks for the silly goofy grin it gave me. :)))) !

i had my pictures developed from my trip. i always forget a camera when i go places...i prefer the memories, and am always too involved in the experience to remember to take pictures. i was so proud of myself for remembering. but when i opened up the photo envelope i realized exactly why i never bring a camera.....

i take lousy pictures. and why oh why is it that only the pointless picures you took turn out well? my pictures of the manhattan skyline? well, i KNOW it's the manhattan skyline, but everyone else would see a blue sky and a streaky gray blur. pictures of wes's puppy? didn't turn out at all. just an overexposed image. how did i do THAT? it is a disposable camera for crying out loud. i thought they were supposed to be foolproof. being the fool i obviously am, i only managed to get 20 pictures out of a 27 photo camera. now, that is not 20 good pics and 7 bad pics....that's 20 prints - 7 somehow didn't take. guess i had the shutter speed set too slow, or used the wrong aperture....

anyone know where i can enroll in disposable camera 101?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home