taking footprints

leave only footprints, take only memories. nah, i am taking my footprints with me.

9.15.2001

debate with myself. my flight tonight? the one i was originally scheduled for tonight? yeah. that one. before i had to change my plans to accomodate dan's schedule. it's going out tonight to jfk. i am now on the same flight, but on tuesday. i am worried that something will change between now ans tuesday to cause airpost changes again.

i can switch my flights again (at no cost) and fly tonight, at 11:35 PST. and have my normal vacation schedule back. the one that didn't require me to drive from rochester to saratoga to allentown. or, i can just wait. while i (being worried. silly, i know. because, yes, i want it to be safe) stress about tuesday. opinions, anyone?

and, i found out last night from some friends at dinner...even if you have an e ticket (my airline doesn't even offer the option of paper tickets), you must wait in that long ass line (that i always avoid) to have a paper ticket issued. they have a guard that will only let ticketed - that's those paper thingys :) - passengers through to the gates. and, only one carry on bag. grr. i had oh so carefully packed so that my 10 days worth of stuff (wes! ten days-1bag. could you do it? :P ) fit in my huge messenger bag. that was just small enough to be a carry on. i hate checking baggage. you have to wait in that line, and you never know if it will make the trip with you. your bag MAY just end up in hawaii, where it can lounge on the beach with a pina colada. guess i am waiting in the line, anyways. i had airport travel down...e ticket (not now), dropped off in front of the airport (can't do that anymore), all carry-on baggage (no again). i know, it's safety. just stick an armed marshall on every plane....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home