taking footprints

leave only footprints, take only memories. nah, i am taking my footprints with me.

9.12.2001

want to help? here is one way.

everytime i try to do anything, my mind resonates with thoughts of the tradgedy, lives lost, people grieving. i feel guilty doing anything. i have run out of words to say, i have a feeling many of you are having similar feelings about this. what do we do now? is it ok to just go on with our lives? in my mind, perhaps niiave, things like this were unimaginable. but now they are real. very real. if someone told you four commercial planes would be highjacked and crashed into prominant public areas, people would've been quite skeptical. not now. my emotions are all over the place, changing by the minute. take care of yourselves. tell people close to you how much they mean to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home