taking footprints

leave only footprints, take only memories. nah, i am taking my footprints with me.

9.14.2001

library goodies. i am so excited. libraries are wonderful places. 1 novel, 1 travel ny, 1 outdoor careers, 2 non fiction outdoorsy books (krakouer and bryson), 1 trivia, 1 book of lists, 1 relationship, 2 magazines. considering that now i will be spending many many more hours in airports and planes. 3 hours ahead of flight. 5+ hour flight. 45 minute subway ride....i don't know what i do in this situation without them. well, no, those of you who know know me (met me in person-in the flesh!) know that i would talk to whatever interesting people i was sitting near. depends on my mood. haven't been too gregarious lately.

one day, for no apparent reason, you simply know you cannot continue to play by the rules you have accepted for many years. - mary oliver

i am having a hard time with my old rules. know i am playing chutes and ladders, but using candyland play pieces. just reluctant and scared too see that it really is easier to play with the chutes and ladders pieces.

saturday night. wasting time because the boys are watching the news again. i am on overload. sushi tonight though. tuna sashimi. my favorite. but we are home now. i hope y'all are having a pleasant evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home