taking footprints

leave only footprints, take only memories. nah, i am taking my footprints with me.

10.27.2001

i heard this on the radio today...what a wonderful, interesting project it was. and to hear these children's voices, so sweet, so pure.

two days ago i received my 'live in chicago' cd from music today...today in the mail i received another copy. the receipts are identical, and i don't believe i was charged twice for it. two for the price of one. :) i own two of 'before these crowded streets' - i misplaced mine, and broke down and bought another. of course, as soon as i did, i found the first one. it is my favorite dmb studio album, so one is in my car disc changer, one in the living room disc changer. yes, i really like it....

the same thing happened when i ordered john mayer's 'room for squares'. aware records sent me two for the price of one. i think i need to start ordering more cds online...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home